Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Warm wishes from Oregon!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Uh oh- look what happens when they leave the doors open. At any rate, warmest wishes from the Northwest Underground- formerly known as the Northwest Chaptter of FTE.
c6seeya2.gif

Welcome Polarbear,
Welcome to our site.....Geeze-o-Pete, I feel like I'm welcoming a dear old friend. I have been a reader and admirer of your posts over there for quite awhile.

For the benefit of anybody reading this, Ernie and his old sidekick Jeff Clark are responsible for me having my 05 F250 True Blue Harley Truck. If it hadn't been for their late night posting on the eve before Ford's employee pricing was to begin, I might have missed out on my truck the very next day. Their posts showed the employee pricing, the rebate, and even the Home Depot money that applied to that purchase. For that service sir, I am truly grateful and I thank you.

Again, welcome to the site and I hope to see you around...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thanks for the kind words. When did you guys set this up? Looks fairly new.... still sheetrock shavings on the carpet 'n stuff.:rofl:
HEY!! RYAN!! Why does his room have carpet already?? I'm still seeing slab here. Not fair. ROFLMAO

Welcome to the site. Guess the other made you so mad you got a chebby? confused Sheesh, guy comes to a Ford Truck site and uses a slow vette for an avatar. :rofl: Wanna race for pinks? I'll do that in the snow!!

Fellro

Staff member
Uh oh- look what happens when they leave the doors open. At any rate, warmest wishes from the Northwest Underground- formerly known as the Northwest Chaptter of FTE.
c6seeya2.gif

Depends who you're saying left the doors open, going in, or going out????:cooldude: :spank:

Ford Truck Articles