Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4 door Bronco???

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Wish I had my camera with me this weekend. Saw a 4 door Bronco and was amazed. It was a very cool truck. Didn't get a close up look but it must have been done by Centurion or someone like that. I thought at first it was a truck like Skans. but it was definitely a Bronco.

Yes...centurion did a few of them. I think it was during the last year or two that the full size Bronco was made.

I have no clue how many were made or how rare they are. I have only seen one of them in all these years.

there have been several on ebay lately
seen some of the older body style and some of the newer

guy right by my house has one - it's in horrible shape

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yes...centurion did a few of them. I think it was during the last year or two that the full size Bronco was made.

I have no clue how many were made or how rare they are. I have only seen one of them in all these years.
Well, you're HALF right Brian. Yes Centurion WAS the company that stretched the bronco's but they were doing it long before the last year or two of the FSB. Best I know, they stretched all full size broncos 80-96 (or whenever the FSB stopped manufacturing). Here's a four door bronco in my 92-96 gen:

Centurion.JPG

And here's one in the 87-91 gen:

post-2241-1109622170.jpg

Can't find a pic of the 80-86 gen... But according to Fourdoorbronco.com they do exist, and it also says there's a PRE-first gen, lol. Those must be custom jobs.

For more info on these, the best forum on the net for four door broncos is Fourdoorbronco.com (imagine that). I've got a membership over there, pretty small site but the guys and gals are real friendly.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I saw some pics online after a google search, and now that chris is posting them too... I don't like the way they look at all. I guess it's an early excursion. :p

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I guess it's an early excursion. :p
That precisely what it is, and people confuse them for being Excursions often. And much alike the Excursion, they look a lot better with a lift and some big meats under them. In stock form, I don't like them much either.

Last edited:
Michigan
Thats my Next vehicle LOL! I want a 96 Centurion Lifted with a Powerstroke Diesel! Yea its amazing you can get those things with a PSD 3/4 or 1 ton axles and everything.. Amazing thats for sure

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thats my Next vehicle LOL! I want a 96 Centurion Lifted with a Powerstroke Diesel! Yea its amazing you can get those things with a PSD 3/4 or 1 ton axles and everything.. Amazing thats for sure
Yeah that's the fun part about the 4door broncos; you can get them in a 1 ton variation. It's badged as a C350, and yes you can get it with a PSD ;) Would be wicked awesome but they're extremely hard to find in half decent shape, and still incredibly expensive for the beaters. For some reason these old 4door bronco's were almost always mistreated... It's very strange.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I saw some pics online after a google search, and now that chris is posting them too... I don't like the way they look at all. I guess it's an early excursion. :p

Ryan

Both pictured r 1/2 ton

You should see a C350 straight axles ,turbo diesel hghhghgghhghghgh oooooooooo I want one, They r a different thing all together

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
They come up all the time for sale Were 3 last fall in truck trader alone. Its like the Centurion trucks people keep them till nothing left .

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Wish I had my camera with me this weekend. Saw a 4 door Bronco and was amazed. It was a very cool truck. Didn't get a close up look but it must have been done by Centurion or someone like that. I thought at first it was a truck like Skans. but it was definitely a Bronco.

3/4 ton? 1 Ton? 1/2 ton?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Do you know how many hoes you could fit in a 4 door bronco?

Just a thought.

Ford Truck Articles