Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My new Project

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Cleaned up some more wiring from the PO hacking job today. Mainly redid some connections under the hood and eliminated a wire that was hooked to a battery isolator at one time. PO used some cheap but connectors and eyelets under the hood.

A little bump in the road. I also changed valve cover gaskets and powder coated the covers. I ran out of some powder in the process so as I waited for a shipment, I was doing some minor stuff and my son loves to play in the truck and leaving my doors open. Well when I got all the wiring hooked back up I had no power to the truck, not even a dome light. I thought I had screwed something up. I messed around for awhile to make sure I had everything connected that I messed with and then took a volt meter to battery and only had 10.5 volts. Battery was drained. It jumped just fine and the alternator was charging, so I will see what happens. Battery is only a year old.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts