Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hydrogen

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Right... he may make the switch from "a little dark" to "extra crispy" :rofl:

He thought his suburn hurt the other day,:waa: He aint seen nothing yet.:point2:

blacksnapon

Staff member
:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: 'hah'

I'm thinking Vince may want to move his service stall a little farther away. I know his tool box is black but i don't think he was going for the charred look.:eek:
With that stuff, I'm not sure I can get far enough away. I hope I will go in the first blast, I dont want to linger in a hospital room for a year!

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Vince,

Maybe you want to keep a bag of marshmellows in your tool box. Never know when the opportunity to roast a few will crop up 'hah' :rofl:

blacksnapon

Staff member
They've got one of the shuttle vans in here now! The panels have been removed from the rear, there's 6 tanks back there 2'x8'. Gives new meaning to sitting in the rear of the bus! We've got tv cameras here and everything!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
They've got one of the shuttle vans in here now! The panels have been removed from the rear, there's 6 tanks back there 2'x8'. Gives new meaning to sitting in the rear of the bus! We've got tv cameras here and everything!
Ya'll ever seen the Burt Reynolds movie "Hooper"? I can't help but think of the rocket powered car on the road with the cop when I think of those tanks in the rear. Think I can get a set of them for my truck Vince?? :nana:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

blacksnapon

Staff member
Ya'll ever seen the Burt Reynolds movie "Hooper"? I can't help but think of the rocket powered car on the road with the cop when I think of those tanks in the rear. Think I can get a set of them for my truck Vince?? :nana:
Do you really want something back there with 5000 psi?

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Think I can get a set of them for my truck Vince?? :nana:
Yeah, he needs all the help he can get if he runs into another SUBARU!!!

DUH! Say Bye Bye to the nice officer!! Woo Hoo!!
Todd needs a reminder:
Can you drive faster than:

186000 miles per second (the speed at which my radio transmits data?)

Or if I slow it down for you,

880 feet per second (the speed at which my Federal Hydro-Shock Jacketed Hollow Point .45 round flies through the air.

and NO ONE outruns the Charger...

436_en_p_charger_2.jpg

blacksnapon

Staff member
They worked on one of the shuttle busses today. It had a misfire, and the tech started with flushing out the fuel system with helium.

Ford Truck Articles