Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So what's everyone been up to?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Just wanted to see what's occupying everyone's time of late. Two jobs, a house, and my doggie have pretty much got me covered.

Awfully quiet forum as far as the PNW goes. Just too many forums out there I think!

I'm working on 3 different trucks at the moment (let's not get into the Mustangs):

'77 F-150 daily driver, needs some front end work
'79 Bronco, needs a water pump and not much else!
'79 F-150 Indy 500 Official Truck, have to put the new radiator in and start stripping it for paint.

Keeps me off the streets...

Life does have a habit of getting in the way of things, doesn't it?

I don't know what I'd do if I had projects lying around.

You'd probably be like me Ernie :) - i've got a wee 10 foot sniffy (miniture jet boat) buried under a mountain of crud in my garage that's been waiting for 6 years now for me to fit the upper deck to the hull and install a new used engine into it......... one day maybe i'll get to it once we've got further along with the house renovations.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
You'd probably be like me Ernie :) - i've got a wee 10 foot sniffy (miniture jet boat) buried under a mountain of crud in my garage that's been waiting for 6 years now for me to fit the upper deck to the hull and install a new used engine into it......... one day maybe i'll get to it once we've got further along with the house renovations.

20b TT, IMHO...

Hopefully I'll have the Vic back on the road shortly... just in time for it to stay in the garage for Winter....

20b TT, IMHO...

Hopefully I'll have the Vic back on the road shortly... just in time for it to stay in the garage for Winter....

It had a wee Subaru EA 71 (blown both heads and corroded to buggery) in it but I've got two EA 81s lying down in the workshop that I can cobble one motor out of ..... i'd really like to drop a EJ20TT :) :) smiliepeelout into it but just no real way of getting rid of the heat.

Like you with the Vic it will probably happen just before winter also :)

That looks cool Eric ...... unfortunately out of my budget rage though

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
What have I been doing? Just work, but with my job that changes daily without warning.

My youngest son and oldest grandson both harvested bucks last Friday. I got to help drag one out of the woods.

Snow over the weekend explains the rest of my time.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
We ended up with only about 6" at the house. Only a little shoveling on sidewalks - running over it in the driveway. Had a good bit of melting yesterday.

Not near as bad as some places.

Ford Truck Articles