Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Jan 2018 TOTM nomination

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I nominate Krazykats ride. :cooldude:

*I am dead serious.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Well since the totm has kind of become “featured truck for indeterminate period of time” I think it’s as good an idea as any. Until another nomination comes up :rofl:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The problem is that we kinda ran out of people with vehicles....some people we asked were not interested for one reason or another, nothing wrong with that though.
In the big picture I don't think suggestions are a bad thing at this point.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Well since the totm has kind of become “featured truck for indeterminate period of time” I think it’s as good an idea as any. Until another nomination comes up :rofl:

^^^The idea of an open period really isn't a bad idea, just limit the passing of the torch to no more than 1X/month.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It was a good thought back in 2009...it's still a good idea today...

/snip...Are there provisions in the future to take submissions (be it personal or members sumbitting other members) and then have members vote?/snip.

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16457&highlight=TOTM

In my groups, I generally pick a theme and have members submit their best pics surrounding that theme. Obviously with fewer active members, you don't want it to be too niche, so any 'cool' pic should do. Let members vote on it for a week...and bam, TOTM.

This was TOTY this year...some pretty killer rigs.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/97142...k&id=1584303551646537&ref=content_filter&_rdr

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Well, times are a changing and I guess us geezers need to change as well.

We will be taking suggestions for a "featured truck" .

Details to follow.

Ford Truck Articles