Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

uploadfromtaptalk1455424033114.jpguploadfromtaptalk1455424043668.jpg
Camper special getting it done today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thanks! It was mainly a maintenance day for the trailer, but I also hadn't towed that trailer with the truck before so I figured I would see how the 77 took it before I took off anytime soon to haul anything heavy. Needless to say, it did fine. Just slow, compared to my deleted and tuned 6.4 haha

That's awesome.....are you planning on painting the hood at some point in the future?
Definitely. And the bottom of the body also. Not sure why someone painted it black... it is the matching hood and appears to be free of rust

That flat black is to cut down on glare when you're racing into the sun!
I live in Washington state. The sun isn't an issue haha

uploadfromtaptalk1457533684088.jpg
Robbed a matching hood off a parts truck. It's a rusty piece of junk, to be honest. But it will do while I send my good hood off to be painted

Dentside yes! 1973 F100 360 V8, auto trans, almost totally original and beautiful!
I love the greens as I am Irish...:)

Attachments

• my 73.jpg
  • interior.jpg
  • tag.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

Ken, absolutly beautiful truck!!! I am not sure there is enough time left in my life to get my truck to look as good as yours!! smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Ken, absolutly beautiful truck!!! I am not sure there is enough time left in my life to get my truck to look as good as yours!! smilieFordlogo

Thanks.....here's some for your viewing pleasure!

My goodness Ken. Total beauty.

Today I hauled some flowers back from Lowe's. My first load.

Attachments

• first load.jpg

Ford Truck Articles