Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nothin' like fixin' yer truck on the side of the interstate....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
you just had 6 quarts of oil lying around in your truck?

I had 10 to 12 quarts in my truck :kissbutt: Might have to keep some in there too. I found a drip near rear main on new motor smiliecrybaby I'm not too worried about it though. Just gonna let it run and see what happens.

Good luck on the job interview. I rebuilt the carburetor on my old Dodge once on the side of the road 500 miles from my house. Good thing there was a NAPA nearby.

First off why??????? Just had the urge? Secondly, you just had 6 quarts of oil lying around in your truck? Last...7 mins!!!!!!!! Geez it takes my oil that long just to drain...haha.

did you not ever read my entry in the what do you carry with you in your truck thread on the other site ?

the list is long ;)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAHA...apparently not. More power to ya though.

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Well, the interview went good........

Then they called me today to let me know that one of their former employees had just moved back to town.
Because he had worked for them for 6 years, 2 years ago, they were going to put him back to work. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Then they tell me that as soon as they have another opening, that they will give me a call.
WTF? Whatever happened to giving a guy a fair chance?

Oh well, back to the ol' drawin' board........

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Well, the interview went good........

Then they called me today to let me know that one of their former employees had just moved back to town.
Because he had worked for them for 6 years, 2 years ago, they were going to put him back to work. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Then they tell me that as soon as they have another opening, that they will give me a call.
WTF? Whatever happened to giving a guy a fair chance?

Oh well, back to the ol' drawin' board........
Damn that sucks man!!! Sorry to hear that!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts