Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Please Welcome Our New Moderator

Please welcome our new moderator Mrfixit (Tom). Tom is one of the most helpful, well grounded, decent people you could ever hope to meet. With his help, we hope to take this site to the next level and beyond. Tom, you now have the keys to this machine and I know you'll do it right.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats Tom!!!!

econo61

head pervert
okla
hah! now you cant say all those bad things about the moderators anymore!

and we get a chance to gripe about you!

dang it feels good to be able to say that. and it also feels good to just post and not "have" to look at any forum in particular.

Thank ya thank ya thank ya!!!
Well, I figured I HAD to give you a chance to gripe about me, so that's why I accepted this offer! Don't worry, though... I won't pull a ryan on ya'll and change your posts TOO much..

Don't worry, Brian... I'm not gonna get a big head over this...

the rest of me is big enough already, and they knew I couldn't fit into just one box!

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Congratulations Tom!!! I agree, I think you will be a great moderator!!

God is great. Me, I'm just OK lol...
But thank you for considering me for that position...JUST KIDDING!!! (dodges lightening bolt):angel:

Last edited:
Oh, rattlecan, oh rattlecan, wherefore art thou, oh rattlecan??? Hark! What paint thru yonder nozzle breaks? Tis rattlecan, Le Poet' magnifique aux petite'!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ryan you know there are patient/Doctor confididentiality laws...no one will find out about your viruses unless you tell them.

Where is that phone number for the DEA Meth Hotline...Someone needs a raid done...

HA!!! Tha's funny, right there! I tried to call that number and got message that They were all helping other customers, and if I wanted to order I could go online to www.rattlecan.gov

Ford Truck Articles