Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Photoshop for the wife?!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey all,

Wife is looking at this Excursion, and would like to see what it would look like with these wheels on it...

40737348.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!jgE2vMb86gIBN3PvuEfS!~~0_12.JPG

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
You might try the tirerack website. They allow you to chose a vehicle and color and see how the wheels look. They don't have that particular brand, but they do have a Dick Cepek wheel that is very close to the wheel you posted. I think it looks pretty nice.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Wowza...I thought someone was going to be in the dog house, looking for altered pics of the wife's physique...by the title of this thread.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
LOL We are kicking around a mild lift and tires for it...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wowza...I thought someone was going to be in the dog house, looking for altered pics of the wife's physique...by the title of this thread.

Haha!!!! Our twisted minds not only think alike in the accounting relm!! I thought this as well!

The physique or the X????

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

On a serious note, that is exactly how we decided on the chrome rims I now have on my dent....my wife (who's the photoshop expert, not me) did this with wheels and truck pics. Pretty cool.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Haha the only way she gets a "lift" is if I get another kid! LOL

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Here are those wheels on that Excursion.

c29d8cbd.jpg

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Here are those wheels on that Excursion.

c29d8cbd.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha......ok, this was just what I needed.....a great out loud laugh....love it!

Good timing!

Thanks,

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thanks buddy! LMAO

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
My job here is finished.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Sorry Doc I had a rough time with this one... You only gave me 1 shot of the wheel and it's at an angle, which makes it difficult to work with.

AslYr.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You da man! I think it looks good and will look better with the 2" AAL and 33's!

Ford Truck Articles