Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

i joined the crowd

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i bought an 01 excursion the other day and it is gonna be delievered tomorrow to the house. im excited. i will get some pictures up as soon as i can. it is a limited with the 7.3l lifted 8" with 20" x 14" fuel wheels blacked out. i know i know
:post pics:

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
It looks like a nice truck. I'm not a fan of black wheels though. Any why black out the ford oval?

Don't get me wrong, overall it's a great looking truck.

Ryan

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i still have it but am trying to sell it

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
idk why the guy before me blacked out the oval. im gonna put a grill insert in it any way

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
it needs a little bit bigger tires on it. but they have really good tread on them so i am gonna leave them on

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
it needs a little bit bigger tires on it. but they have really good tread on them so i am gonna leave them on

That's what I was gonna say...needs some bigger meats. Get 6-700 out of them and put something bigger on. Good looking rig though, I've always been a huuuuuge fan of excursions.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Awesome truck-- another vote for bigger meats. Those wheels are large enough and the lift is tall enough that it makes those tires look puny.

Great looking truck though-- Excursions are awesome.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Diesel 'scurges are awsome!!! Nice Ride!!!!

I'd get bigger meats and at least swap the headlights for 05-07 Harley Edition headlights. If you have the cash a full 05-07 Super Duty front end swap (headlights, grill and bumper) would really look great.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i put a set of aftermarket angel eyes headlights in it all black. looking for the right set of tail lights. ive had the tires on craigslist with no response. :hammer: so it looks like im gonna be stuck with them for a while

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Angel Eyes = Ricer, just sayin'.

Ford Truck Articles