Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So whats happening?

Is the CA chapter dead? Maybe we should have nor*cal and a so*cal get togethers for each group of members. Its difficult to have the CA chapter since the state is so big...

BUMP

Im still curious, whats happening Chris?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Never saw this thread, sorry. I'm all up for a G2G but we need an event for getting together, otherwise we'll all just meet up in a parking lot somewhere and stand around :rofl: My next few weekends are no good since I'll be packing up my house and moving at the end of the month, so I'll be busy.

Feel free to post local events and maybe we can get a meet going.

Never saw this thread, sorry. I'm all up for a G2G but we need an event for getting together, otherwise we'll all just meet up in a parking lot somewhere and stand around :rofl: My next few weekends are no good since I'll be packing up my house and moving at the end of the month, so I'll be busy.

Feel free to post local events and maybe we can get a meet going.

Alright man, sounds good. You know where you will be moving to?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'll be submitting an application for an apartment in West Davis tomorrow. On the Western side of 113, near Russell & Lake.

I'll be submitting an application for an apartment in West Davis tomorrow. On the Western side of 113, near Russell & Lake.

Nice. :)

You like West Davis huh? :p

One good thing about Davis is that you can cross town in about 10 minutes, you really arent too far from anything. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Nice. :)

You like West Davis huh? :p
No preference. Just found the complex that was right for me.

One good thing about Davis is that you can cross town in about 10 minutes, you really arent too far from anything. :)
True that. You don't even really need a car to get around Davis either. At least for college students-- we can get anywhere in town on Unitrans for free.

No preference. Just found the complex that was right for me.

True that. You don't even really need a car to get around Davis either. At least for college students-- we can get anywhere in town on Unitrans for free.

Thats pretty cool. Last year I bought 10 ride passes to get to school for $6. $0.60/ride aint bad either. :)

Heck, riding a bike across town would only take you 20-25 minutes. Ive walked it in 2 hours. :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts