Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

11/14/09 SSOTN Nationals!!!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
This is a great event for the beginner or expert drag racer! Private track rental = many MANY runs down the 1/4 mile!! Are you game? Check it out!

SSOTN Nationals Official Information Page

http://www.superstallions.com/racing/

The Andrew Bauer Memorial Fall SuperStallions Nationals will once again be held at Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, MD on November 14th, 2009. This is a special event that will not only celebrate the life of Andrew but also our clubs 10th Anniversary! We will be running test and tune all day and our popular Grudge Run format in the afternoon! The racing will be intense as usual and feature some of the east coast's hottest Mustangs.

Price for the event is $55 by PayPal or $50 by check No Walk Ins Allowed unless prior arrangements were made in advance with John Paulson. If you are racing two or more vehicles or two drivers per vehicle, you will need to purchase a ticket for each car or driver.

There is a $10 spectator/crew fee required by Cecil County Dragway, racers are not required to pay the $10 fee, they are covered by the racing fee. All Spectator fees are to be paid at the gate on race day. Refreshment stands will be open all day.

Send Payment To:
John Paulson c/o SSOTN - Checks payable to SuperStallions Of The Net
112 Grandview Ave
Brookhaven, Pa. 19015

Or you can use paypal : please click the link above for more info!

Photographer Will Be On Site: Tracy "PicChik"

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
You going Brenda?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Yeah, I try to hit every one of em. I was first to buy my tickets! WOOHOO!! Nationals is the best!! Many many runs......as long as the idiot ahead of you doesn't break and its usually PRIME weather!

Ford Truck Articles