Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 7

Generation 7 1980-1986 F150, F250, F350

Old 12-13-2017, 03:19 PM

crazycanuck has a spectacular aura aboutcrazycanuck has a spectacular aura about
Update, finished installing the axles, rear driveshaft is in, new windshield is in, shocks are on, park brake finished , rear fuel tank and sender installed, dropped off front driveshaft to have shortened, been driving it daily, works and drives great, all the steering is new too and all factory parts, steering box is stock to the f150, have a drop pitman arm, and the draglink is stock superduty alond with the rest of the steering. Also got the body work done for safety inspection, made new cab sills on the ext cab part and cab corner, also did some cab repairs under the rear of the cab at the drop downs, pulled the dent outta the box,
Also picked up a little 4 wheeler , its a 2001 Honda Rancher 350 4x4. In pretty good shape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20171113_213222.jpg (371.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171209_140954.jpg (270.2 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2017, 05:36 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice. Enjoy it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 12-14-2017, 11:16 PM

crazycanuck has a spectacular aura aboutcrazycanuck has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Looks nice. Enjoy it now!
I will, getting pretty excited, front driveshaft should be done tomorrow, and still gotta build new plow mounts to get ready for snow plow season
Old 12-22-2017, 07:35 AM

Some more done, front driveshaft is installed, I also upgraded the electrical charging system, iv installed a 3G 130amp alternator from 1998 ford Windstar application and a commercial group 31 battery. Lights dont dim and can run full electrical loads without discharging . Way better than the 60 amp 2g fire starter.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:33 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to behold
Making progress, fantastic!

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 12-25-2017, 07:08 AM

Fixed the shifter retainer, gravity is all that held that shifter in over the last year, used a retainer off of a spare dodge shifter I had, changed both shifter knobs, installed the foam insulator around the shift tower, screwed shift boot to the floor, painted rear bumper black and did some cleaning of the ol rig. Been a hard couple last couple of years but starting to feel good about life and my truck again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20171224_134523.jpg (1.08 MB, 8 views)

Last edited by crazycanuck; 12-25-2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old 12-25-2017, 07:45 AM

TheBandit will become famous soon enoughTheBandit will become famous soon enough
Looking good!
Old 12-26-2017, 08:38 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to behold

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 12-26-2017, 03:56 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Great progress!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.