Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

May Chat Thread

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
HOT here. like August HOT. Got some cutting done before it got real bad, but That's it for today!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Hi Charlie..... taking another vacation, eh? How the ankle doing?

It IS hot...maybe tonights t-storms will cool it off some.....

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Seems like one big allergy season, that's for sure.We're getting a pretty good rain storm here right now, maybe it will wash away some of the pollen!

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
My pollen days are over for the year...as soon as the oak trees quit pollenating, I'm done till next spring..... thank heavens!

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Orchard grass is pollen that kicks my Butt.
A few others like goldenrod and ragweed bother me a little bit.
My eyes swell shut, nose runs, itches and tickles. My throat swells up and gets hives in it.
I take Allegra help some on everything but the grass, Zyrtec helps a tad bit worked good at first. claritan, singular,and the other stuff is like eating Pez it does nothing. Benadryl is so so took so many I don't even get tired from them any more.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
I'm glad I ain't you! The oak trees are bad enough..... Allegra works for me. I start about 1-2 weeks BEFORE the season starts. This year was the best I've been for a long-long time! Also the first toime I started the Allegra so early!

Ford Truck Articles