Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thanks for having me....

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
True true...
I was also thinking along the lines of a rhino lining, but in camo... :D

I think i will wind up with a blue and black truck, or green and black, but likely blue and black...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I don't think they make that......
When I get my truck repainted i'm going with the color its painted now :D

I am torn right now, of course because of the gas mileage on this thing, I love it, does great in the snow, and got it to pull a huge trailer across country. If i keep it, I am thinking of really making her nice, new paint, fix the droopy front end, new rims, new bumpers (dented). I will definitely be putting a new grill on, not real sure what color yet, I am not huge on chrome but it would match the awesome light bar :) It has one dent in the rear passenger behind the wheel well I have to get pulled, so anyway, if I decided after the trip to keep her then I will put some money into it for sure! I am thinking I probably will, only reason I wouldn't keep it is to get a newer truck.
I really happen to like your truck myself. If it is a Lariat is has all of the amenities of a newer truck (power accessories, AM/FM/Cassette, Cruise, A/C), yet looks and performs better. The chrome if you do that is not loud at all and actually looks quite nice. I would love to see that truck restored, but I am really biased towards Gen8 trucks, :p .

Chrome:

P1010028.jpg

Ford Truck Articles