Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

No middle-east chapter?

Possum

Georgia Chapter member
We outa start a Iraq/Afghanistan chapter, seems like the Possum stays here more than back home in Mississippi. Nah to many ragheads would join then, maybe a Mississippi chapter thou, that would be good.

You're over there?? Thank you very much for your service! :flag:

One of our moderators here (nobodyspecial) has done a couple of stints over there.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Yep, I like to travel the world, see the sights... Although, I never really get to pick the destination...

Possum

Georgia Chapter member
Yea, same here nobodyspecial, can't wait till we get deployed to a tropical island or somewhere nice, instead of this desert. But the veiw is nice out here, I never knew Afghan had so many mountains. I've got 3 months before I get back to the States, but at least between here and Iraq I'll get a short tour out of it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know it can never amount to what you've done for this country, but I just wanted to say thanks for your service, and be safe until you get back stateside.

Possum

Georgia Chapter member
I know it can never amount to what you've done for this country, but I just wanted to say thanks for your service, and be safe until you get back stateside.

Thanks Ben, I bought me one of these head towels they wear over here. Next I'm gonna get one of them dresses they wear and try out the airports "random checks" on the way back home...hehehe...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks Ben, I bought me one of these head towels they wear over here. Next I'm gonna get one of them dresses they wear and try out the airports "random checks" on the way back home...hehehe...

Let me know how that works! :rofl:

Thanks for serving :wavey:

Ford Truck Articles