Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

** READ IMMEDIATLEY** Need a date for our get together

What day should we have the get together and should beer be allowed?

• Other day, please post below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

purecountry

Tennessee Chapter member
I need a day everyone can be there. The best day for me would be a weekday. Or Sunday the 7th. I have a good place to do it if you boys don't mind driving a little bit. Plenty of fields to have a fire in, and park all the trucks, the only neighbors are family and they will be gone to the beach that weekend. So what say you? The 7th good for everyone? And who here can make it to Oak Ridge? The party/get together spot is about 30 min. outside of Oak Ridge in the mountains on our land. You can camp, we'll have a grill and an open fire pit, plenty of room for dogs and kids to play and still be seen. Let me know guys.

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Sunday the 7th, sounds like a good date to me.. I'll find out if my parents have anything going on that day or not here in a few min.

I voted no to alcohol, cause I know my parent's would disagree with it.. :headbang:

Where exactly are you located? I'm just outside of Clinton.

Get me and adress or street, if you can...

Are we suppossed to bring food, drinks, etc? If so any idea who's bringing what? [confused]

Blade

Backwoods boy
it all depends, but i might beable to attend.

Blade

Backwoods boy
lol. we could possibly meet up, cuz i know my uncle loves knoxville. so we could meet up some where, go to the G2G stay awhile then meet him back at the same place.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
lol. we could possibly meet up, cuz i know my uncle loves knoxville. so we could meet up some where, go to the G2G stay awhile then meet him back at the same place.
Ok... he has to come down I-75, so you could hop off the lake city exit.. and i could meet you there.. (only a few min. from my house...)

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
I wont be able to attend but I like beer so voted that way.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
bumpity bump again! We still gonna try to do this?

I'd really like to see it happen..., and if ya'll want I can try to get some people that live around here to show up, that I know from other forums, so we don't have 2 people there. smilietease

smiliestirthepot

Ford Truck Articles