Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN chat thread!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
really its just a group of old men gettin 2gether and bsing. its a lot of fun. here is the site
http://www.freewebs.com/ttbba

What the hell was that website man...I open it up and across the top it says I have 2 new messages and that one of my buddies has a crush on me. What kinda trip are you going on with these old men? If they say you have a purdy mouth...RUUUUUUUUN.

Blade

Backwoods boy
What the hell was that website man...I open it up and across the top it says I have 2 new messages and that one of my buddies has a crush on me. What kinda trip are you going on with these old men? If they say you have a purdy mouth...RUUUUUUUUN.

hey calm down..... right now its just a free site.. ive not paid anything to get adds blocked. but u can block them ur self if u have firefox :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Do any of you guys know if there was a car show in east TN this weekend? When I was headin out Friday, I literally saw hundreds of cars coming the knoxville way...then on my way back today, I saw several headin out.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Do any of you guys know if there was a car show in east TN this weekend? When I was headin out Friday, I literally saw hundreds of cars coming the knoxville way...then on my way back today, I saw several headin out.

Yup.... I forgot the name of it though. I was planning on going, then it rained, so I didn't... Might go to the Ford SuperNationals though :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Is super nat's still gonna be at Chillowee park this year?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yup! http://www.f100supernationals.com/ Chilhowee Park in Knoxville, Tennessee is the site of the 2009 F-100 Supernationals & All Ford Show for the fifth consecutive year. This is just East of Knoxville with plenty of motel space within 7 - 10 minutes of the show site. The new site will allow all show participants to be in the same area with plenty of elbow room. Chilhowee Park is located on Magnolia Avenue between exits 390 and 392 in East Knoxville.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thank ya sir...got some free tickets last year...gonna see if I can get the same hook up this year.

Ford Truck Articles