Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 7

Generation 7 1980-1986 F150, F250, F350

Old 10-29-2018, 05:21 PM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. I have a head here with a perfect tube, and am scared of the day I have to remove it to rebuild the head

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2018, 05:52 PM
old brown truck

CPBaptista is on a distinguished road
I agree with all of what is posted here but I believe that I have to put it back like stock or it won't pass smog here in the golden state. If anyone know any other real option I'm all ears.
Old 10-29-2018, 06:17 PM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
As long as it functions like stock, it will pass.

Only other option would be to fabricate one.

Believe me, I run into the same problem here in the east, Md has emissions laws too
Old 11-01-2018, 11:12 AM
old brown truck

CPBaptista is on a distinguished road
So I'm going to use the available air injection tube and re route the other stuff using a combination of the original hoses and other hoses readily available. I won't know if it will work until some time in the future when I get it to the smog check garage so wish me luck.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:37 AM
owned by Fords

Good luck. I'm sure you can get it to work. The system isn't that complecated

Old 11-01-2018, 11:42 AM
owned by Fords

Not sure if these pictures help. This is the one I was talking about in the garage.
Pretty sure it's the same as the one on Rockauto