Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

73-79 Ford truck literature

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looking for 73-79 Ford truck literature. Primarily tougher to find pieces like the 76 bicentennial options group brochure, truck pocket price lists, truck pocket facts, color & trim albums, etc., but will consider common pieces. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Haha...sorry man, life has just been ridiculously hectic the last year. I'll be back. And no, doesn't have to be collector quality...but no missing pages either.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yessir...that's a common truck brochure...but yeah, exactly like that.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I have a few things up in the attic. I'll get my ass up there in the next few days and see what I've got.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sounds good man...appreciate it. If you have a 76 bicentennial brochure...ill get you the best hooker $25 can buy.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Lmao! My dad worked as service mgr at a ford dealer up until the late 70's. He collected a lot of literature. I have boxes of it to go through.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You might get a bidding was going here :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dibs...I said it first. Or were you offering yourself instead f the hooker? In that case, you win.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well...I'm just happy to see I still got it. Thread derailed in 10 posts.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Thread derailed in 10 posts.

Just imagine how someone felt when, in the name of intended fun and as a means to try to encourage forum participation and conversation, someone proposed a photo contest and got repeatedly drug over the coals by....someone, and with seemingly "odd" choice of words (toxicity)........

#funpoisoning

*And the perp would NOT back off! ;)

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Meh...it's the internet, if you want your balls coddled and ego stroked, unplug the computer and find your mom...otherwise if it's a good idea, it'll flourish regardless.

I've got a nice 1973 Ford truck owners manual, and a Ford SUPER PREMIUM MOTOR OIL pamphlet FPM-1076A
I also found an emissions systems and warranty maintenance schedules pamplet

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles