Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Options and Accessories selectors

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Picked these up a couple weeks back. Pretty cool detail in it. I'd really appreciate it if 77-79 truck facts manuals and price lists would pop up so I stop buying stuff I didn't realize I needed.

image456.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Dammit...where are you finding this stuff?

Very cool find!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I admin a dozen Facebook groups ranging from 3,000 members to 20,000 members...it has it's perks...haha. Some of it has been guys passing along links, some eBay, some antique shops and some old book stores. But mainly the groups and eBay. Just picked up both of these Pricing and Availability albums (77 & 79)on eBay....

image460.jpg

image459.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What I still need are the 77-79 Ford truck facts albums and the final MPC revision and then I'm done, except for explore brochures and the elusive Indy truck brochure. So if anyone has any leads or comes across any, let me know.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll be teaming up with Keith Dickson of Fordification fame to update his literature library. And I'd love to do the same here if there's an easier way than uploading 1-6 photos/scanned images at a time. Long term project, once I get settled in, but if you guys have any ideas, let me know.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Cool Ben. There might be a way to upload a large file straight to the server, Scott did it for me with the wiring diagrams as the normal upload procedure wouldnt give the resolution needed to view them.
I will do some investigating, thanks for the offer, it would be great.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts