Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generation 1

Generation 1 1948-1952 F1 thru F8

Old 03-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Chief Chaotic Engineer

Location: Malfunction Junction, Fidelity MO -or- Mound City, KS
mrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond repute
Lowell Davis' Truck

Lowell Davis has a FASCINATING history... Read about him HERE

I was going to McDonalds In Carthage this morning for breakfast and this old '50 ford pulled in two parking places from my own....

I stepped over to talk to the driver.... He told me it was a 50 model, and I complimented him on his truck and went inside.
After I made my order, he came up behind me and asked where I lived... I told him, and he asked If I knew where Red Oak II is. I said, sure, I'd been out there many times. He said that it was HIS place.... took me a sec, but then I turned and said, "YOU'RE Lowell Davis??? I'm a HUGE FAN!!" and shook his hand.
We talked over breakfast, and he invited me out to see the place again...
I'd always heard he was a bit of a Hermit, but his wife, Rose, has really turned him around.
Good Day, good trucks, Good acquintances, good women.... what more can you ask for?
-Tom, 98 F150 Lariat 2wd 3door / 84 E350
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
did you tell him to come and visit the site?

Ryan
Old 03-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Chief Chaotic Engineer

mrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond reputemrfixit has a reputation beyond repute
Heck ya... told him all about it!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Chief Chaotic Engineer

THIS was supposed to be the SECOND pic, sorry....
Old 04-03-2007, 01:14 AM
blank

Brian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to behold
I know nothing of this gentleman (read a little). However, he has a beautiful truck. Thank you for taking pictures. Maybe I will see it in person up there somtime.

Hmm...wonder if he will be at the ozarks run. That is not very far from him.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:43 AM

bjscloset is on a distinguished road
Lowell Davis' F1

Hi MrFixIt! Well, how come you didn't give him our address and we'd send him a flyer and registration for the Show-Me F100's Ozarks Run in July?! (yes, I'm smiling) What a beautiful F1! I know my hubby would drool all over that one!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:45 AM
blank

Brian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to beholdBrian_B is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bj!

Good to see you found this place. Stick around and recruit some of the MO members to attend the show.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Hey BJ! Welcome to the site. You should post a hello thread in the welcome area and get to see all the regular faces here.

Ryan