Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Truck build photos

I just added a bunch of photos I found of while I was building my truck. There have been several guys wanting to see build pics. I apologize they aren't in the correct order. I added them to my gallery.

Scott

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey admins... Any chance you could add the View User Gallery to the menu when you click on someone's name in the forums? Makes it much easier to navigate to someone's gallery when you see them posting.

Last edited:
Thanks Chris for adding that link. I figured there was a way to do it, I just didn't know how. Yes Brian, I do remember seeing your truck at Branson now that I think about it. I think the left frt corner of your front fender is in another picture you took of my truck in Branson.

Hey Chris...you remember asking me the links to the body and paint forums? I told you I would send them over here?

Guess what? They claim I broke the rules and eliminated my PMs and E-mail over there.
>>Scott...I will send the main one to you on the other site. I don't want to upset anyone here. >>I actually know of 2 specific B+P ones and one that has a good section for it. >>There is also one on this site, but I stay out of there. That is just me I guess. >>PM sent on the other site.

PM's and emails have been turned off for your account. Any further indication that you're using FTE to recruit to a site you know if off limits will result in suspension of your account.

The sites I sent you are not even blocked over there.

Nevermind, that truck was darker red in color

I am hearing that the admins over there are pretty arrogant with stuff like that. I personally have not ran into anything like that, but it seems many others have.

I just did. There is no rule broken by what was done. The sites I sent you are not blocked for any reason.

They just know I am on other sites that they cannot stand.

The PMs are private in the vbulletin software. They have installed a hack to read them.

Oh well....their loss.

The only thing I ran into was I tried to attach a link to this site of photos of my truck in the gallery over here, and when I hit enter it just deleted everything automatically. I never even thought about it. I am a member at other internet sites that is based on topics of the same nature and one site doesn't think of the other as the evil competition. I'm not exactly sure why there is tension between the 2 sites. I don't know if there really is tension or not, but it sure feels that way to me.

Hi Frankenford,

I guess my truck could be considered a Frankenford too if you think about it. Its a Ford body, a Cummins engine, a Dodge driveline, and a GM steering column. Has anybody ever tried to plug a GM steering column up to a Dodge wiring harness? The connectors just don't match up!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I ran into was I tried to attach a link to this site of photos of my truck in the gallery over here, and when I hit enter it just deleted everything automatically. I never even thought about it. I am a member at other internet sites that is based on topics of the same nature and one site doesn't think of the other as the evil competition. I'm not exactly sure why there is tension between the 2 sites. I don't know if there really is tension or not, but it sure feels that way to me.

There is tension between that site and every other ford site on the net. Now I guess it is every site on the net. I just ran a test post on the 3 sites I sent you. They work fine. They are not blocked.

They even deleted my posts in your thread over there. I guess they will ban me next.

What their problem with here is that this site is people who were banned from there.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Hi Frankenford,

I guess my truck could be considered a Frankenford too if you think about it. Its a Ford body, a Cummins engine, a Dodge driveline, and a GM steering column. Has anybody ever tried to plug a GM steering column up to a Dodge wiring harness? The connectors just don't match up!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it definately is a frankenford. haha i bet the customization of everything took just a little bit of patience didn't it?

I just found that site and also this site the same night a few nights ago. I just started looking for Old Ford trucks and ran across both sites and registered at each one of them at the same time and started looking around in both. I am just now learning of everyone being banned from over there.

Frankenford........A LOT of patience. Other than it took a lot of time and patience, it really was easy to do. There is so much room that you don't have to be so precise on where you put things. On a typical street rod car, like my Dodge with the Chevy LT-1, you don't have a quarter of an inch on either side between the engine and the hood. You have to have the engine in a particular spot or you will never get the hood closed. I didn't have that problem building the truck.

Yeah...its weird. I have never said anything against their site (even over here) and they treat me like this.

Now I am one more they pissed off.

Oh...in case you have not figured it out...they surf this site and look for people to ban over there who say things against their site.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
you don't even have to say anything bad about there site and they will get ya............

New sig line over there....this will probably get me banned, but maybe somone will read it first:

My PMs and E-mail are currently blocked. Contact me at blb1408 (at) hotmail (dot) com if you need assistance with your truck.

They say I was promoting another site on here...I linked somone to 3 body working forums that are not blocked. I sent a ticket to them to ask what the problem was. We will see.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
im not seeing anything you posted so im guessing they blocked it.....

Ford Truck Articles