Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Window Stickers

Well folks, we just got some prototype window stickers back from the sign shop. They are based on Vince's design that we have posted previously:

Shirt-Front-Oval-dark.jpg

I have one on the rear window of my truck and Scott is going to apply one to his rear window. Ryan's is in the mail...:D

My wife, along with my camera, is in North Carolina (she'll be back Tuesday) so before somebody posts:

:post pics:

You'll just have to wait.....I wish I could insert the Jeopardy waiting music....

Last edited:
very cool!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I would say they look killer, but since you let your wife take your manhood err, I mean camera, I'll just have to say I can't wait to see the pics. :D

Looks cool YelloThumbUp Ryan we need to throw that symbol into our videos from now on, maybe right as the 'sound-byte' is playing. :nana:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I don't know I still like to get there attentions with these!!!!

IMGA1256.JPG

IMGA1293.JPG

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
maybe I'll get some for the wifes Denali!!!! LOL

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Personally I like the basic web address, those ovals look good though.

Basically I'm looking for something to replace the "other" site's sticker in my Bronco's winder.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I hung one on the back window just this afternoon. Looks pretty good, but my vote definately goes for the metal flake you see in the picture. The chrome version is a little overwhelming.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I think the sticker is a bit too big...

EDIT: I was in a hurry to catch my bus earlier so I'll elaborate a little more.

The web address seems a bit too small and I'm not sure how I feel about the font... And the blue oval is AWESOME buts its a bit too big IMO... Especially since the writing is so small... I'm not trying to be a jerk, just some constructive criticism...

All in all, I don't think I would put one on my window...

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I think the sticker is a bit too big...

EDIT: I was in a hurry to catch my bus earlier so I'll elaborate a little more.

The web address seems a bit too small and I'm not sure how I feel about the font... And the blue oval is AWESOME buts its a bit too big IMO... Especially since the writing is so small... I'm not trying to be a jerk, just some constructive criticism...

All in all, I don't think I would put one on my window...
Sheesh!! JERK!! ROFL J/K

I have to agree. Also, would it look better with the web address arched around the oval underneath?

Ford Truck Articles