Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

Introduce yourself and where you're from.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm from here and there but mostly I'm just lost .been all over but never stayed to long.

hey had to be the first at something on here.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Jurgen Henriquez :) 19 years old

. . . i am not understanding this "Regional Chapter's >>> International Charpter" stuff, but, i will give my post for here to show all . . . . . :wavey:

mr. Charles :suspicious: ..... :cooldude: from the PacificNorthWest... Waaaaay up here in the corner of the States; Spanaway, Washington area at that. [ like 45 miles west of Mt. Rainier . . .'smiliecrazy' ]

.....{ mod/admin, please relocate/move if i have place'd this posting's in the wrong area, thx & sorry:redface: :wasntme: }.....

mr. Charles :p

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill be here for the Ireland Chapter. Ha.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ugh na. Is there Ford trucks over there?

..'hah'...I own vacation property on the moon, so I feel like I am allowed to make a post or two.

Ryan

. . . . . :rofl: ... YelloThumbUp ... :rolling laugh:... :hehehm: ... :paranoid: ..... :rofl2:

mr. Charles :p

I own vacation property on the moon, so I feel like I am allowed to make a post or two.

Ryan

Ryan...you misunderstood. This is international...not intergalactic. smilietease

For those who do not know already...Ryan lives in his own little world. Its ok though...they know him there. smiliestirthepot

Old but wise from Central Alberta, Canada

Would it be possible to have a Canadian chapter created to keep us separate from Europe ? ;)

Yes, I did I had no place else to go and I heard this is where all the BOARS hang.

It's cross between Moose and Bison.

Oh you meant accent I thought you meant Yak.

Ford Truck Articles