Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Duncan or Ben... dont get too hard.....

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
i cant lie.. im beginning to see the potential in these boat anchors...

didnt realize it... but this is actually a FE.... thought they had just mis labled the title...

OOOOOPPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Subscribed for later...work won't play movies. That said...I did see the title as 'FE'...so I do hope it really is a 335 series though. Out of curiousity...is this a promo for Tuff Dawg engines??? They do some pretty cool crate stuff for FE's and 335's.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
FE BLOCK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

They're not bad...but I always loooove making something out of the red headed step child. I want the projects that nobody else wants...but that's true across the board, not just engines.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
They're not bad...but I always loooove making something out of the red headed step child. I want the projects that nobody else wants...but that's true across the board, not just engines.

Check out my GM thread... I likey projects like that too.

And for the record my 390 or 400SBC will stomp your 400 Ford any day of the week :rofl2:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
And my 434 will....well, once I get it together :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
and my 300 Ford will... well, drive the truck around...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
definately not...

really only if your towing all the time....

302 is a much more fun engine in stock form than a 300 also..

I've had a few 302's...you'd have an easier time selling snow to an eskimo. But here again, it all comes down to preference, I and I like what the 300 has to offer more.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Check out my GM thread... I likey projects like that too.

And for the record my 390 or 400SBC will stomp your 400 Ford any day of the week :rofl2:

The day I finally get 4.56's in the 79, I'd be more than willing to do a North Dakota "showdown" with you. :)

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
No fair... I'm takin the 4.10s out of my Subby and puttin in 3.73s... It's gonna take some off the 0-60, but it's just a daily driver, not a hot rod.

BTW, whereabouts in ND are you?

Ford Truck Articles