Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Home Again

Got my Tank back last Friday, just in time for family day at work the next day!

PICT0020small.jpg

After that, a quick trip to Hartford, IL to meet a friend and his family, then back home. Just over 60 miles altogether. I'll get some more pictures available ASAP. Oh, I also made a new friend at family day...

PICT0014small.jpg

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Congrats Jeff, and thanks for taking us along on the adventure. You'll have to keep posting pics of your journeys.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hot dayum she's lookin' good.

You keeping those wheels for the "work horse" look or you gonna put somethin' fancy on there? I know you said you wanted to keep it mostly original.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All I have to say is WOOOOOOOW...looks awesome, I know you gotta be happy.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
wow thats one AMAZING looking truck!!! ..yeah im jealous haha

You keeping those wheels for the "work horse" look or you gonna put somethin' fancy on there? I know you said you wanted to keep it mostly original.

The wheels are staying. I like the look and the truck drives just fine as long as the road isn't too rutted. I have a plating kit so I'm going to bling out the lug nuts...

The truck looks fantastic, but you're way braver than I'd ever be with that snake.

The snake was pretty docile, just really heavy. She kept wanting to get onto the ground! If one of those fell out of a tree onto me I'd freak out though!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Looks Great Jeff! Now its time for a meet to see this baby!

All I can say is, WOW...
Glad to see ya on here, too!
I think the last I saw that, you were still working on it, no?

All I can say is, WOW...
Glad to see ya on here, too!
I think the last I saw that, you were still working on it, no?

Yes, it's been about 10 months on bodywork and paint. There is a coolant leak behind the heater that needs attention and I just received a new glovebox to install.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man oh man that thing is sweet, and runs smooth as glass.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts