Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone have an early Bronco

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Yup, I've got a '73 and I love it. Hard to find and EB in good shape though without paying an arm and a leg.....

Proeliator

Yup, thats why I went ahead and spent more money than I wanted to on mine. I WAS going to get a rough one and restore it, but folks wanted $$$$ for one even in bad shape. I figured better to spend more money on the front side and less on the back side. I've been happy so far :cooldude:

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
And I still wanna make yours my third one. Saw one here today, for sale and just drooled. Didn't bother lookin' at the price though.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Yup, thats why I went ahead and spent more money than I wanted to on mine. I WAS going to get a rough one and restore it, but folks wanted $$$$ for one even in bad shape. I figured better to spend more money on the front side and less on the back side. I've been happy so far :cooldude:

got any pics?

Proeliator

Last edited by a moderator:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
I have never really been a died in the wool Ford fan. One Ford product that gets compliments from even non Ford fans is the Early Bronco. Mustang my ass, give me a EB anyday. Simply awsome in the mud or offroad envrionment.

Proeliator

Thanks for the compliments :beer:

Yea, the first car I ever bought (and wrapped around a guardrail a year later) was a 65.5 mustang. The eb reminds me alot of that in some of the sheetmetal lines and interior bezels. Its getting to be tough to find an eb in great shape that they don't want a mint for, but I would agree that they are one of the great classics.

Yes I realize this post was started almost 3 yrs ago but since I recently joined up here it's new to me. So to answer the question, yes, I have a 66,68,76 and 77 complete and several parts trucks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yes I realize this post was started almost 3 yrs ago but since I recently joined up here it's new to me. So to answer the question, yes, I have a 66,68,76 and 77 complete and several parts trucks.

Well hot damn, I'd like to see those, even if you are a newbie dragging up 3 year old threads.'hah'

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey, i repped him for it.
Newbs that search are winners for sure!

I was simply ball busting...although I feel the newbie should make a new thread, (unless it's less than 6 months old) reference a thread to prove he searched and then he'll get rep from me...hahahaha.

Ford Truck Articles