Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anyone want to give me a loan.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
that's freakin sweet. beats buying a new car as far as I'm concerned.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Gorgeous. I love those old Broncos, although I do love them more with the shell on the back. Man if I had the money... :(

Ahhhh.... back when the Bronco was 100% MAN'S TRUCK~!

I took a ride in one while I was in college; But this one had the 460! That thing launched like a rocket and rode like its namesake, but it was one HECKUVA truck!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Yeah, I don't know if it's worth the 15 thousand they are asking but the thing is almost like brand new. Looks very well taken care of and nicely restored. The photo is the first time I've seen it outside. It was on their used car side in the showroom and then in the what used to be their old service area.

i'd be torn between that 1 and Crazy Horse that Stacy David built a few yrs back on Trucks(when it was watchable)

who me??? i'd never editorialize

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
carl, with an opinion? No freakin way. I'd like to consider him 'broad minded' as seeing 'both sides.' Neither a bad, nor a good. More of a 'centrist.'

Ryan

Centrist....yep thats me

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
So u find 1 . Local guy in PA just pulled out his fathers 76 Bronco .Original owner
36000 miles . Very little rust .It was sweet 30 years of dust on it. Dont know if ran . Get this the guy had Bought every Ford OEM pannel for it so it would have been a good project. Sold in 2 days for $3000

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Dang, that's cheap.

Well you know the guy sees junk not a classic. I was sick about price.A local guy bought it . Becuase he rode home in it the day it was bought when he was a kid. Will look good next to the 56 Vette he has. And about 19 other classics.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts