Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1967 F100 Truck: single year parts

nevrenufhp

California Chapter member
-Grile
-no reflectors by the tail lights
-windshield visor and rear view mirror is all in one piece, and attached to the cab.
-hood side emblems
-door panel
-no pop up door lock by the window
-lever to open doors
-wing window latch
-heater controls are 3 knobs
-ash tray
-AM radio, and radio opening is smaller
-radio delete plate is smaller
-parking brake pedal
-clutch & brake pedals
-dash knobs
-ign switch
-hood
That's from fordification.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
-Grilles
-no reflectors by the tail lights
-windshield visor and rear view mirror is all in one piece, [confused] and attached to the cab. [confused]
-hood side emblems
-door panel
-no pop up door lock by the window
-lever to open doors
-wing window latch
-heater controls are 3 knobs
-ash tray
-AM radio, and radio opening is smaller
-radio delete plate is smaller
-parking brake pedal [confused]
-clutch & brake pedals
-dash knobs
-ign switch
-hood [confused]
That's from fordification.
The 1967 hood is only different from 1968/72 because of inner cross bracing.

Ford replaced C7TZ16612A (1967) with C8TZ16612A (1968/69), then replaced C8TZ16612A with DOTZ16612A (1970/72).

Bottom line: 1967/72 F100/750 hoods interchange.

The door shells are 1967 only, so are the door and window crank handles, window regulators, door remote controls, door latches, vent frames, vent frame handles, arm rests, misc door lock linkage.

1967: You push the inside door handle forward to lock the doors from the inside. The Fed's mandated that 1968 (and later) have door lock knobs. This the reason why the doors are different.

The only parts of the doors that are the same 1967/72 are the hinges, outside door handles, division bars, weatherstrips and glass.

The brake and clutch pedals, bracket they hang from under the dash is 1967 only, so is the firewall, dashboard, master cylinders, power brake boosters, proportioning valves and the low brake fluid warning light switch.

The radio is 1967 only, so is the heater and the Standard and Custom Cab instrument cluster bezels.

There are two different types of inside mirrors. One is 1967 only, one is the same 1967/72.

The windshield visors are not part of the inside mirror, whoever said that had no clue. Ditto for the parking brake control, it's the same 1967/72.

1967's have no marker lights at all...none in the hood side emblems, none on the quarter panels or below the taillamps.

There are differences in these parts between 1968/70; 1970/72, as there is a serial number break in 1970.

Last edited:

nevrenufhp

California Chapter member
There are two different types of inside mirrors. One is 1967 only, one is the same 1967/72.

The windshield visors are not part of the inside mirror, whoever said that had no clue.
The one on my 67 has the clips for the visors on it. I can take a picture of it. My poor truck has 72 F250 body panels (hood, fenders, doors, and bed)on it, so I lost the lever action door locks.

Ford Truck Articles