Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

you know you drive a ford truck when

honked-at-a-prius.jpg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
The prius driver wished he was driving a Ford truck. I would bet his wife made him buy it and hung his nads on the rearview mirror.

:rofl2: I did see something hanging off the mirror. :wasntme:

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
You know your driving a Ford when....You do a reverse slam into drive to put on a smoke show for friends...the motor mount breaks in the process,holding the gas pedal to the floor...tires are going up in smoke and reaching speeds up to 95 mph,running out of road i slam it in neutral and hit the skids...only racing stripes i saw that day were the ones in my shorts...lol

smilieFordlogo

You know you drive a 70's ford when you keep an ignition box and starter behind the seat.

You know you drive a 70's ford when fixing your marker lights for inspection means smacking them with your palm.

You know you drive a 70's ford when people ask why the heck your putting gas in your cab (in cab tanks)

You know you drive a 70's ford when your die hard chevy friends refer to your truck as the beast and cant find anything wrong with it.

You know you drive a 70's ford when you pull out of the scrap yard empty and still weigh 7232 lbs...

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
You know you drive a 70's ford when you keep an ignition box and starter behind the seat.

You know you drive a 70's ford when fixing your marker lights for inspection means smacking them with your palm.

You know you drive a 70's ford when people ask why the heck your putting gas in your cab (in cab tanks)

You know you drive a 70's ford when your die hard chevy friends refer to your truck as the beast and cant find anything wrong with it.

You know you drive a 70's ford when you pull out of the scrap yard empty and still weigh 7232 lbs...

hahaha, the last one is awesome!!

These all work for me. That is a good list... thanks.:)

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
You know that you drive a Ford truck when some green weenie in a Chevy Volt gives you the Stink Eye for not being environmentally friendly, and I looked down at him, thinking how that guy driving the Obamamobile wishes he was driving a big Ford I'm sure that he thought he was doing the right thing, and had his balls hanging on the rear view mirror, and he shook like a leaf when he heard the rumble of a big V8 engine.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
While I'm pretty sure that's true, most use it as a way to differentiate between the Windsor, Cleveland, and the "Modified"... Modified means boat anchor....

Then there's the Ford FE, "Ford Engine" also known as "f***ing expensive"....

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
While I'm pretty sure that's true, most use it as a way to differentiate between the Windsor, Cleveland, and the "Modified"... Modified means boat anchor....

You bet...tall deck Cleveland....boat anchor.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts