Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chapters

We now have FTF regional chapters.....Check them out and post up!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Who are the chapter leaders , lets of a Virginia chapter?, I was part of the VA chapter "over there"

I'll be heading it . So any question just ask .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Who are the chapter leaders , lets of a Virginia chapter?, I was part of the VA chapter "over there"

Just kidding But I'll help.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Dont forget me in Jersey. Ill be the leader. I lead my band of moron friends around on our drunken adventures into unknown bars in strange lands.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats FTF for being big enough to have chapters!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I nominate myself as Master Chapter Leader. Why? Cuz I can :nana:

The other guys can't be leaders... They don't know ANYTHING about chapters.... They've never opened a book in their lives.

Do we need to send some sort of request to "join" a chapter? Will there eventually be chapter leaders? Chapter meets? Will the chapters be in our profiles?

In this case they are huge chapters, but I got into it with Tim and Ken over kicking me out of the MO chapter and sticking me in the AR one. Terry stuck up for me and they fixed that one, but not before a battle (in public). LOL

I even got into it big time (in PMs) with one of the global mods over that one. :suspicious:

As far as I know..(don't go there anymore)...I am a member of AR and MO over there. Not going back to request a delete. LOL

Ford Truck Articles