Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello........ anyone home???????

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Wow sparky They hook ya up!!!!

I have a guy up here sells me my stuff
But I have to buy in bulk
I buy a LOT of wrecked stuff too.......

stop measuring with coins, set your parts on a measuring tape.
I have a bunch of servos from the cars might help.

They are right about controllers.
Thread is turning out to be good....:wavey:

most the servos for the wheels ive seen on other planes connected directly to them on the top of the shafts or on top of the wheels looked just like the servos with the micro teeth all around them for a regular servo horn to snap on to... this one doesnt work like that annoyingly..

Naw ,that is not what I'm talking about ,I am talking about the wire that connects into the receiver ,if the wire just plugs into the receiver ,then you
can simply unplug it an do away with that servo an buy a new one in which
most servo;s come with a variety of extra horns with the purchase of a
new servo!....LOL

For example ,I'm watching these micro servo's to install in my airplane!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pcs-Micro-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Really ,I am watching these for the plane I showed in the pics along with this trans. & Rec....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-FS-T4B-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

This one here shows the horns that comes with it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9G-SG90-Mic...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Last edited:

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I have a whole shed full of controllers
Let me know what you need, and show me a price, I'll beat it If I have that controller

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i dont think think yall are getting it.. they way yall are talking is it sounds like you think its the one directly connected onto the servo.. but its not.. the servo horn on the servo itself is fine.. theres a link between that servo horn and the steer wheel that connects to another horn on the steer wheel.. like center link between 2 tie rods on a truck.. its the stupid collar itself thats broke that holds the arm to the wheel shaft..

but guess i cant explain it well enough so the plane wont ever get fixed.. even the guys at the store look at me like im stupid when i explain where it goes..

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Pic of the collar where it is supposed to be would help, Like I say, I have carcusses

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
next time im down at the other house. where i left the plane because thats where i intended to fly it since there was more room.. was better at crashing than flying it...

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
LOL
Yeah, takes a lot of room to break them.........

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
IMG_3593.JPG
IMG_3595.JPG
IMG_3596.JPG
IMG_3597.JPG
IMG_3598.JPG

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3600.JPG

Are these detailed measurements enough???

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I hand launch my planes.
Landing them sometimes can be tricky. Plan ahead......

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
LOL @ burnning the rubber off the tires!

I have piles of useless tires here!
I'm getting ready to cut loose some of my big gas cars. Since the cancer, I have lost a lot of interest.
Maybe I'll post some pictures, get Sparky hooked on a 100 mph 1/6 gasser........

LOL @ burnning the rubber off the tires!

I have piles of useless tires here!
I'm getting ready to cut loose some of my big gas cars. Since the cancer, I have lost a lot of interest.
Maybe I'll post some pictures, get Sparky hooked on a 100 mph 1/6 gasser........

Lol....I'm about fizzled out myself!

Very burned out an don't even want to see another wrench!...smilieeatndrink

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Pic of the collar where it is supposed to be would help, Like I say, I have carcusses

Just remembered i had this pic from the last crash.

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2100.jpg

In the one pic of the busted nose if you zoom in you can see where the piece is mounted ntm the bigger screw i got to fit the larger hole i made to hold it in place.

Just remembered i had this pic from the last crash.

View attachment 4503

View attachment 4504

In the one pic of the busted nose if you zoom in you can see where the piece is mounted ntm the bigger screw i got to fit the larger hole i made to hold it in place.

5 minute apoxy & clear packing tape is your friend when it comes to foamy's!

A friend of mine use to fly the Cox Ez Bee 049 foamy's an he wrapped
his entire plane in clear packing tape which helps make the foam very
strong an can withstand impacts.

Ive wrapped my foamy's when I had them!...:cool:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i rubber cemented the fuselage back together... they included a large tube of it.. guessing they knew itd come in handy??

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts