Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

In search of...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Didja blow up the 351W???????? I actually saw a 460 with a ZF for sale on FSB yesterday...believe it was Illinois...the combo was 1500, there was also one on NC 4x4 for 1200...so if you wanna make a road trip, there ya go.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lemme see if I can dig them up...sucks about the shop quality.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea. You live you learn. I needed it done quick they did it quick... Should have known that was a bad sign...

Aaron: I dont like you. You make me want to spend money. Lots and lots of money... Lol
Thanks for the links man...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Ben i agree, but ive already done the big truck thing, they are not fun to park. Or generally drive in town. I like the idea of the bronk though...
Aaron thats the posting i was speaking of. Put the 460 in the bronk, with the d60 and sterling.. :)

Ben i agree, but ive already done the big truck thing, they are not fun to park. Or generally drive in town. I like the idea of the bronk though...
Aaron thats the posting i was speaking of. Put the 460 in the bronk, with the d60 and sterling.. :)

yeah but the bronk has no title.. And I just happen to have one that does besides I'm gonna need it w/ the diesel.. BdayBigGrin

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Aint got that kinda dough on hand...
Im keeping the truck no trade..
It will wind up with a BBF eventually, i figured if i roll the money from a truck payment and insurance into the truck it could get wicked. Quick.

Ford Truck Articles