Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

HELP!!! 2002 F-250 gauges, windows, radio, and dome light not working!!!!

I have a 2002 F-250 7.3 and the other day the gauge, windows, radio, dome light stopped working. I was told one of to things GEM mod.( also told my year truck dont use a GEM, they have a VSM behide radio that controls some items) or fuse 35 inside fuse block. They say that inside the fuse block it broke/burnt off (whatever). So I looked into the fuse 35. There is power on both sides of the fuse and fuse all fuses are good. I did a test that was recommended to me, run a fused wire from the 12v pole on the fuse block to the BLK/LG(wire goes to gauge cluster) wire in the back of the block. It did make everything work but then blow the 10amp fuse, so try it again, fuse popped before in was even in, 4 time this happend. I had to get those windows up. When it final didn't pop the wire got hot (smoking)and fuse started to melt. All fuse are good in the fuse block. You hear of anything like that? Please help if you can anyone.

blacksnapon

Staff member
looks like an instrument cluster

02_f250.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts