Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

08' Front Bed Sill #3C3Z-9910610-BA ????

Please Please Please! someone in Ford land HAS to have this part. 4 times now I have purchased this from ebay and after a week each time I have had my order cancelled due to the fact that most of these ebay parts companies use the same warehouses and they tell me it's unavailable.
Now I am sitting here with my Rear Sill and a Dorman Crossmember kit and I can't do anything because I am still waiting to find this part.
'balls'

So for the record:

Check with Ford Dealerships for parts and price....and try different dealerships as they are NOT all the same price.
I thought looking for the ebay price would be my best choice.
Called Johnson City Ford and my part will be here in 5 days....and the cost is cheaper than ebay jokesters who list the part but DO NOT physically have the part.
I will post a detailed write up and video on this bed repair once I get it done.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
So for the record:

Check with Ford Dealerships for parts and price....and try different dealerships as they are NOT all the same price.
I thought looking for the ebay price would be my best choice.
Called Johnson City Ford and my part will be here in 5 days....and the cost is cheaper than ebay jokesters who list the part but DO NOT physically have the part.
I will post a detailed write up and video on this bed repair once I get it done.

Cool.....thanks for the update...hope it goes smoothly.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Please Please Please! someone in Ford land HAS to have this part. 4 times now I have purchased this from ebay and after a week each time I have had my order cancelled due to the fact that most of these ebay parts companies use the same warehouses and they tell me it's unavailable.
Now I am sitting here with my Rear Sill and a Dorman Crossmember kit and I can't do anything because I am still waiting to find this part.
'balls'
3C3Z-9910610-BA .. Front Sill / Available from Ford.

MSRP: $135.67 // autonationfordwhitebearlake.com online price: $89.54.

Ford Truck Articles