Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ryan is my hero

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I recently bought a 79 Bronco to let the kids use as a woods buggy. Today we got bored, so out came the rattlecans. Camo it is. You are my inspiration Ryan. :nana:

0401010008.jpg

0401010007.jpg

Last edited:
I just see adds for myspace. Is it just me, since I am not a member over there?

Get this....I know a guy that was standing in a parts store looking at stuff. He asked my brother: "How do they get these cans of camo paint to spray all 3 colors out of the same can?" confused

This is not a joke. The guy was dead serious.:rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I fixed the pics Brian. I almost forgot- you inspired me to buy one of those things in your avatar next time lol

I see the pic, but the camo must work.... can't see it! :rofl:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Now when were out camping and I tell the boys to get lost, they just might be able to. :)

I fixed the pics Brian. I almost forgot- you inspired me to buy one of those things in your avatar next time lol

That looks pretty good!

I have several of those spray gun things laying around in my garage. I even have one in the back of my explorer currently.confused You never know when the urge to paint something will come along. :rolling laugh:

Just kidding. My truck is at my parents and if I leave it laying in their garage I will never see it again.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I love camo. I did this to a computer.

camoproject0149hx.jpg

I don't use the pc anymore, but had a blast painting it.

Ryan

You can still reuse the case. All you have to do is pull the power supply and the guts out of your new computer and bolt it into the old case. Should be a snap (assumeing your new computer is a desktop. If it's a laptop don't do it. The results could be...........problematic.........at best)

Gunner

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
no, I don't like the case. It's built for a much lower TDP setup that what I'm interested in using. Airflow sucks, it's heavy, no front multimedia jacks, so I'd have to buy an adapter that takes up a drive bay. There's a whole slew of reasons I don't want it anymore, even some of the motherboard mounts are stripped.

Ryan

A pair of hinges and a file cabinet lock and it would make a great place to hide stuff in your dorm room...

Ford Truck Articles