Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Well, I just figured out how to pull the levers

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
...and there were some new Chapter Member requests. Welcome new peeps- introduce yourself! :wavey:

Sweet

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in Chugwater, Wyoming and I have a ranch here. I dont know what else you want me to say.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
no kidding dan, hey i got your call man, i was crashed out. so ill give you a call later on today

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Just wondering.......how come people need(ed) recruitment as opposed their joining of their own free will and desire, and without solicitation? Like the church they choose to attend (hopefully).

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Just wondering.......how come people need(ed) recruitment as opposed their joining of their own free will and desire, and without solicitation? Like the church they choose to attend (hopefully).
Some people don't know about the chapters... Nobody put a gun to their head-- just showing them "hey we're here!"

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

I don't don't know what any of that means! but it sounded pretty :nana:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Some people don't know about the chapters... Nobody put a gun to their head-- just showing them "hey we're here!"

Now Chris, take a deep breath and relax, it was just a question. Questions do get asked on forums ya know ;) Getting a correct answer is normally why they are asked.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
wheres the beer at?

Ford Truck Articles