Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Cold Sucks

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So with cold, comes the time of the year when I do not get anything accomplished. Here is some pics from the last few months lol

My giant xmas tree

This weekend I did get some work done as it was like 42 out and felt like summer.
Finally changed the electronic brake controller. Had 1 of those giant 90's ones. Was in the way of the 4x4 shifter.

Moved the latches for the rear barn doors, now they do not move when I drive.

Plow Pics, Meyer 8.5, I was messing with the deflector. It was on all crappy so I had some light steel laying around that I used.

From inside wawa lol

Also Had to use my tractor at my job.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yup....cold sucks! Wifey is from here, so I'm stuck here till later, closer to retirement probably!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Dang....that is one big tree!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I go to the same guy every year, he grows em, and we cut them down when ready. Usually try to get the strange trees vs the standard tree.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I think the west coast is in the future. Starting to hate the 4 seasons haha. More of I hate rust!!!!

I finally got a new bumper for the truck, I put it on this am. It was colddddd

I think the west coast is in the future. Starting to hate the 4 seasons haha. More of I hate rust!!!!

It's true that the west coast has less extreme seasons, but there are also some downsides like higher costs of living & taxes, human congestion, wild fires, earth slides, increased regulations, lots of moisture in the NW between the coast & the mountains, and one day that crack in the crust will cause the "big one". The bottom line is that nowhere is perfect. Just choose the location which offends you the least.

I finally got a new bumper for the truck, I put it on this am. It was colddddd

The bumper looks great.

I'm wondering what all that white stuff is in the background.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
HAHAHA yea did a little plowin today to break the bumper in!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Move here Chris...much warmer :D

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Did a little more work, I changed the compressor wheel out for the "wicked wheel" Much better boost down low. I also bought a pair of SS 4" oval side steps but ran into an issue. There is no metal left on the body to attach the steps too. Ill have to plate the back of the rockers or build mounts off the frame. Ill see if I feel like doing that tomorrow or waiting till im at work next week. Snow is supposed to come so id rather stay inside.

I also serviced the trans/tcase, and removed the Banks TransCommand due to strange shifting. Its still the same so it wasnt the banks. Ill have to look into it. I do not want to put a trans into this truck.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts