Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

The 429 CJ came out of my friend Phil's 1970 F250.
He was putting a 390 in it cause he was a BIG FE Fan.

He died (Young) working on his truck in about 1998,I heard he got an article of clothing caught in the fan blades while he was tuning it up, caused some problems ,he ended up on the floor and was taken over by carbon monoxide fumes.

I have really missed him, he was great guy.

This happened about 14 months after he built the fastest 37 Ford Street Rod in Calgary.
A Boss 532 Hemi.

I helped him with this car. I'll see if there is anything online about him .
That guy peed DARK Blue. Ford guy through and through.

Sounds like he was a great guy to know, bud. Sorry for your loss and the Ford world's loss.

Here's a picture of my girl friend feeding the gold fishYelloThumbUp
5-17-08_001.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Glad you like my truck Tex. If I ever sell it I'll let you know first :)

havi

third member
speaking of truck pulls and dentsides

Last edited:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
havi, those are two awsome pics!!!

JBradley that is a badass looking truck!

M78, when you decide to sell that promise me I get first dibs. Great looking supercab.

My Bronco, just finished a 3 year resto on it. It was originally a Ca Bronco all it's life so there wasn't a speck of rust on it.

dsc02831.jpg

My F-250. Frame off resto, built 429 motor with 4.10 D60's front and rear.

dsc02557.jpg

Last edited:

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
These trucks so far are just awesome. Ranger, always a treat to look at yours. And your right on JBradley's machine. That thing just looks like it could run over anything.

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
Man there are some sweet trucks around here!!

Here's my junk.....
2HI_Calendar_Shots_015.jpg

My '79 F100 in a downtown Raleigh parking deck yesterday. I found another '79 F150 to park next to somehow?? Went to the NC Auto Expo at the new Raleigh Convention Center; it was a downer because Ford was not there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGIYgi6Gd1A&feature=channel_page

Watch in high quality, sound is better.

2HI2CU

NC
HOLY S$%T!!!! That thing is a MONSTER!!!! Awesome truck. Aside from some of the obvious things that are cool, I love the two tone color.

HAHA thanks!! Yeah I had thought about painting it different,but keeping the stock colors is what makes it different the all the others. I get more comments from the older crowd on the color combo,and after having all new custom 2 tone green interior I guess the color will stay like it is!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HOLY S$%T!!!! That thing is a MONSTER!!!! Awesome truck. Aside from some of the obvious things that are cool, I love the two tone color.

Even cooler thing is...I've seen that truck in person several times. She is a beauty.

2HI2CU

NC
dentside....I'm with Buck,that thing does sound sweet!! What kind of cam do you have in that 351?

2HI2CU

NC
Thanks Ben...now you just need to add it to your collection YelloThumbUp

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
Here is my truck, Dad bought this new after seeing it in a Labor Day Parade in September 76. He bought it from Henry Woodfield Ford,He sold it in 85 and after all that time I was looking for a truck like Dad had in 77. I was at a car show in 2007 with my 72 mustang and I saw the truck there. After calling the number on the for sale sign, I realized that this truck was actually my dad's 77. My cousin had bought it and he was restoring it when he had some health problems and had to sell it. So, this is the way the truck looked when I bought it :

PaulFte.jpg

And the way it looks now.just like dad had it.

P8300003_edited.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts