Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2nd annual motormadness Farmington ME

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
ta7y9yzy.jpg

uty9eve2.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
busupady.jpg

utyju3e3.jpg

darynezu.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
ejasezev.jpg

bequde5a.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
ejasezev.jpg

bequde5a.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
aja6a8ad.jpg

qy5yhemy.jpg

eqe5uma7.jpg

Saw this in the parking lot. ...lot of work.

Too bad it's a Dodge.

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Sweet rides, there even three Dents there I really enjoyed the sweet eye candy, where were your two Dents Ken? I was hoping to see pictures of them there too. Yesterday, I had taken my Dent to a small car show in Hector NY, , and I had taken a third place trophy with it , I was the only Dent at that show.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Sweet rides, there even three Dents there I really enjoyed the sweet eye candy, where were your two Dents Ken? I was hoping to see pictures of them there too. Yesterday, I had taken my Dent to a small car show in Hector NY, , and I had taken a third place trophy with it , I was the only Dent at that show.smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

We're going to hold off on the car show circuit for a few more years....when the boys get old enough to appreciate the care it takes to not only get them ready for a show, but what it takes to maintain this big machines cleanliness and mechanical wise; that's when we'll be rolling in with them.

I cannot wait for those days to come for sure!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Looks like a great show, Ken- wish I could've found a way to swing through on my way home, but I was too far south, too late in the day...

Thanks for the pics!

Ford Truck Articles