Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Any mo members want to help me out?

I've found a truck I want to buy, I've talked to the owner and would love if someone could just check it out for me. Not a full inspection but just make sure it's real and the owner seems ok. Would be looking to put in storage over there for few months too but see how it goes!. Would definatly make it worthwhile for anybody!!! Pm me!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
What part of Missouri?

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Springfield, MO?

Maybe you're looking at the map up side down. :) It should be something like South West. Just making sure we're talking about the same place. Unless you mean Springfield, IL!

Ryan

rambler

New Shoes......
I am north of Springfield MO (warrensburg, mo) a few hours.. are you looking for inside or outside storage? In for more information on location..

Fellro

Staff member
If it turns out to be Springfield, Il, I may be able to make it over that way... wife would want to visit family in that area. I can store it here at the farm for however long is needed.

rambler

New Shoes......
I would assume it is Springfield IL.. looked up the are code on C.L ad and it matches there, was listed in St Louis MO C.L. .. so Fellro may be closer.. but want some more pictures...

blacksnapon

Staff member
Here it is, http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4815465504.html

He has replied to a few emails but gone quiet a bit. I'm keen on the truck to buy the same gear it has here would be a fortune. Plus we planning a trip next year so will need a truck to drive!! If anybody would just check it out I will pay you for your time and gas.
Theres a springfield Mo, and a Springfield Illinois. 4-500 mile difference.

Fellro

Staff member
I wouldn't say it is closer, but I can have an excuse for making the run... ;)

Ford Truck Articles