Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My new van v3

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Was heat not an option?

Apparantly not....I (being the dumbass that I am) assumed that with the salt in the anus charge of the seats that it would be part of the package.

It was with the 350 and the Lincoln.

In the big picture it's not the end of the world....it will be living in a heated garage and with the Espar and the auto start it shouldn't be an issue.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hmm... Would think they would have heat then. That sucks

My thoughts as well!...this whole rollout of the Transit seems like it was done by relatives of the ones that rolled out the Trabant :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
1500 miles in and I'm very impressed.

Getting a consistent 20 mpg (imp) at 65-70 mph.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That is nice! How is it to work out of? Everything you hoped for?

Being able to walk in and out is great, I can't believe guys still work out of standard sized vans having to kneel and crawl to access stuff.

Way easier to work out of than the 750, big difference being the access in and out of the box.

It's a joy to drive, as I'm sure you will agree with the Ecoboost...even with the reduced output the van has.

Driving is comfortable, sound system more than I need. Sync3 works real well.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
bigdance

My Co rig is a quantum leap from the Express- even though it doesn't have Ecoboost.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Being able to walk in and out is great, I can't believe guys still work out of standard sized vans having to kneel and crawl to access stuff.

Way easier to work out of than the 750, big difference being the access in and out of the box.

It's a joy to drive, as I'm sure you will agree with the Ecoboost...even with the reduced output the van has.

Driving is comfortable, sound system more than I need. Sync3 works real well.

Good to hear.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I have already forgotten about the wait :D

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
We're here to remind you- of the wait, and what you drove during it.

:D

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Wow Ian, that cut was deep and wide!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Considering the shape I was in at that hour... It's impressive I remembered what I was reminding him of.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I saw the low profile version of one of these today in a parts house parking lot. The entire right side of the window was shattered, and there was a dent on the roofline right next to the windshield . Apparently he hit a turkey in midflight.......

Ford Truck Articles