Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

71 F-250 Crew Cab Special?

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Yesterday when I had went to the Brockway truck show in Cortland New York, I had parked on the side of the street, and I had parked behind a 1971 Ford F-250 Custom and it was a crew cab, and said on the side of the cowl Crew Cab Special. Did Ford build those and what years were they built? I've heard of Camper Specials, Super Camper Specials, and Trailer Specials, for I own a 78 f-150 Ranger Lariat that's a Trailer Special. But I've never heard of a Crew Cab Special until I saw that one yesterday.

Yesterday when I had went to the Brockway truck show in Cortland New York, I had parked on the side of the street, and I had parked behind a 1971 Ford F-250 Custom and it was a crew cab, and said on the side of the cowl Crew Cab Special. Did Ford build those and what years were they built? I've heard of Camper Specials, Super Camper Specials, and Trailer Specials, for I own a 78 f-150 Ranger Lariat that's a Trailer Special. But I've never heard of a Crew Cab Special until I saw that one yesterday.

Must of been the times of the baby boomers....'peace'

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
No such thing as a Crew Cab Special, could have been a dealer promotion.

Ford Truck Articles