Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Operation Taz Got Lyft!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Brenda how wide are your wheels? I'm running 12.5s on 8" wide rims and it does pretty good. Never popped a bead when I was aired down on the snow/pismo trips.

There 15x7 and would seriously bulge, however there are people doing it, I'm just not willing to do it with my hooch.

TazDevil07

Exactly.....I like what I have for now. I'm sure down the road I'll go bigger but for now. I'm liking the transition!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I really like the new tires and lift. It almost looks like a full size ford now. Does the ranger still have the 3.73 axle ratio, or something lower?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Brenda...did those new tires start settling out for you, or are they still narrower than you had hoped?

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i say for the exhaust chop it infront of the rear axle n put dump tips on it and call it good....the truck is lookin great...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
The waag is getting sold. I am waiting on a response back from someone and if he declines, I'll let ya know.
Thanks, keep me posted. what are you asking for it?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thread resurrection!

How are the KM2s working for you? I just ordered some 255/85/16Es that are about 33.5x10, I am getting pretty anxious. :)

TazDevil07

I absolutely LOVE my KM2's! They do awesome in the snow! I didn't have any problems getting through the back to back blizzards we've had. Here's some updated pics!

020810030.jpg

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00076-1.jpg

0210257pm006.jpg

You're gonna love yours!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Cool pics! I am even more anxious now. :D

TazDevil07

The only thing I don't like is that I didn't go wider but with keeping my 15x7 wheels was comfortable doing so. I'll eventually get 15x8 and then get 33x11.5 or 12.5 and will look much meatier but for now.......these will do. When are yours coming? Can't wait to see the pics!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I just ordered them today, so maybe by the end of the week, who knows.

I went skinny on purpose, works out better for what i am doing. :)

TazDevil07

Well, good luck and can't wait to see your pics. Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts