Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So this happened...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
no problem... the only downside to them is the radius arm itself... theyve been known for cracking around where the bushing for the frame side is... some had even had full failure...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...that's why I didn't go 99-04. And I usually refrain from using 'super' because that's just what they are 05+. Kinda like when all the emails are marked urgent in your inbox...they all become the same again.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
its mainly a model difference... almost like saying a 4 eye foxbody is the same as a 2 eye foxbody... essentially the same but slight cosmetic differences...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Right...another reason I hate nicknames, but people like having cute nicknames...just call it what it frickin is...haha. It's a 1976 250 4x4, don't have to say highboy. Its a 79 bronco, no need to call it a FSB too. it's a 2006 Dana 60...there was only one 60 offering in 2006 350's...anything more becomes redundant. Rant over.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
whats the FSB stand for??

personally i just call em trucks if it has a bed... if its got enclosed body its an SUV...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Full Size Bronco...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
thanks...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's been done before...so it's definitely doable...you will need custom RA's...but that's about the toughest part of the swap.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts