Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mini Meet

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Hey guys, i was just wondering if there is a possibility that a few of us could meet up? like in smithville, cause austin might be coming up to smithville sometime soon, and i was gonna go out there and meet him and i was wanting to let some of yall know so yall might be albe to get in on it...

anyone else interested???

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
So a post about you and Austin having a mini meet pops up right after he mentions anal in another thread. You all scare the heck out of me!! :rofl2:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
austin26372 said:
Sunday is wash day around here. Every first Sunday is a full detail. What can I say, I like anal!

:rolling laugh:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
UH HUH....... So Austin,,, am i gonna have to wear a metal *** cover when i meet up with ya?

Diamond plate underwear wrapped in razor wire LOL

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
UH HUH....... So Austin,,, am i gonna have to wear a metal *** cover when i meet up with ya?

The quote was: I'm anal.

Not: I like anal.

I think Ben has been posting through my account again... :D

I first saw the title to this thread and thought, oh crap, why is Chris posting "pillow talk" between Ann and him....:rofl2:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I first saw the title to this thread and thought, oh crap, why is Chris posting "pillow talk" between Ann and him....:rofl2:

You regret clicking it now, don't you!?? :rofl2:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'd go too, except for one problem:

tileprint.php

Ford Truck Articles