Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General Maintenance, Performance, and Tech. Info > Oil and Lubrication

Old 07-28-2016, 09:51 PM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
ouch not fun for sure.. least the head didnt get damaged.. but bent push rods aint fun either... im assuming the valves didnt get bent too?? as that might have meant piston damage too...

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2016, 12:56 AM

Lorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to behold
head is toast only because of the needed fit to retain the dowel and not leak. lucky on the lack of other damage. good news is warranty

"May you live your life as if the maxim of your actions were to become universal law" Immanual Kant

00 Vw jetta 2.0
77 f150 429
83 Buick century 4.3 diesel (lost to young fun)
-and many others
Old 07-29-2016, 11:55 AM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
woohoo.. my fave word.. warranty.. least fav word is expired...

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus
Old 07-29-2016, 02:21 PM

Lorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to beholdLorddurock is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
woohoo.. my fave word.. warranty.. least fav word is expired...
lol . i like the heavy truck and equipment world because if something like this happened say at 3-4,00 hours or under 250,000 miles it easy to go back to the manufacturer and ask for help up to full coverage of the bill. because alot of the parts are meant to be rebuilt or have a 10+ hour lives and "reasonable life" didn't come close to happening

"May you live your life as if the maxim of your actions were to become universal law" Immanual Kant

00 Vw jetta 2.0
77 f150 429
83 Buick century 4.3 diesel (lost to young fun)
-and many others