Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey guys and gals

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
What do you think about starting a Florida chapter? Is there any interest? Speak up! Wake up! Do something! smilietease smilietease smilietease smilietease

I was in Miami recently...can I join?

Oh wait...that was Oklahoma not Florida and it is pronounced: "Miam...UHHHHH" out there.

That doesnt count, just north cuba, lets get a chapter going!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I'm trying. We need at least 3 active members. You me and Jr makes 3.

BTW, why wasn't I invited to the get together tonight? :p

NO.................Neuter this before it breeds.

Haha didn't even think about mentioning it, just went to look at the bronco, he said he you mentioned you woulda come, I may be riding right with him when he goes to pick up some stuff from you depending when he goes.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Got to give you credit for finding 3 in your state , seems like no one is in Va except for me.

Same here ... I PM'd or emailed all the people that I found from Pa.

One of the guys close to me has not joined . So its the wife and me and 2 others. And they r in PA part of year .

No other have got back to me. . Heck 6 people never even posted.

But good luck .

My mom has a house there Tony and should she ......move in with you.............. I'd inherit. Does that count as a Fl dude or do we need more Hogan's(Brooke Knows Best) to qualify?????

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Sure Carl. Florida will take you as long as you leave all the commies up there.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Ok, so there is Jr, Mike and myself here. Thats 3. We need a chapter leader. I nominate somebody who is not me.

well that's manly of you..........it's cool you've got enough for a chapter without holding my Mom hostage in Brooksville.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
On a side note, it sure is a nice area, Brooksville that is. I was there a couple of times a few years back.

since you violated my Mom...I've got a very good friend in Tampa. I might as well throw him to the pigs also.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Don't care for Tampa too much. Too big for me.

Seeing as you have people down here, you should visit sometime.

I nominate someone other than me, so uh whos it gunna be lol?

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Jr, you up for it? It's right up your alley. Not much work required lol. :D I can, but since I'm already a mod, I'd rather not.

Jr, you up for it? It's right up your alley. Not much work required lol. :D I can, but since I'm already a mod, I'd rather not.

Are we getting lazy in our old age? smilietease

There are 3 of you...and two have declined so far...not looking good for a chapter there. Someone needs to do some recruiting.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I haven't declined, I just think that one of the other guys should have a chance at it first. :)

Ford Truck Articles